9/19/08

My Chance. Make It Count.

Tommy....Don't be scared. It's me....it's you. Just a bit older. I don't want to fill you in on too many secrets of your future. Besides, I only know what the next two years hold for you. I wont sya anything but this. You did it. You got into UCLA. You achieved your goal, and guess what....you have the chance to attend. Yes, I know... completely shocking but you didnt. Well, I can't tell you how. That is for you to find out on your own...what matters is that you did it. You chose the right friends....picked the correct paths...and managed to pick yourself up many times. You won a lot...and you learned a lot. Well that is all I have time for. Now...sleep a little easier. Still try your best and never give up. Your future will surprise you but remember who you have to support you. This is your chance. Make it count.
Oh and Tommy.... tomorrow at school...tell your friends you love them. Hug Heidi a little tigher....look Rene in the eye for one more moment....and listen more carefully to Erin.
Good luck.

No comments: