6/13/08

All we have to do

...is to decide what to do with the time that is given to us.

Simple: Possibly
Understood: Rarely

There are numerous ways in which members of the human race can choose to spend their time while they live and breathe.
I would begin to categorize people within these certain activities but I should initially lay out one of my biggest pet peeves and an action I strive to stay clear from: categorizing.
I have attempted to tackle such an easy human tendency as 'categorizing' things or people with care and a delicacte mind however it seems that no matter how we look at the larger picture categories only create greater disconnect.

All of this rambling truly leads to the honest reason for my creating this blog:
To create a connection through deep observation and reflection of the world around and within me.

I WILL write at least once a week.
Many times it may be structureless type...other times I shall find myself creating an all to structured essay....sometimes simply a list of observations. But I hope that you take the time to see how I, Thomas Robert Liam Michael Fitzgerald, see the world.
And I hope that you join me on this journey....
A journey that we all face, whether we realize it or not.

No comments: